MCC France is a manufacturer specialized in couplings for industrial hoses, accessories and metal hoses. Our company offers a very comprehensive range of semi-couplings Guillemin PN16, from ∅20 to ∅150, in different materials such as aluminium, brass, stainless steel, bronze, and polypropylene, manufactured in compliance with standards NF E 29.572, NF EN 14420-8 and NF T 54.064. We also offer self-sealing DSP coupling for fire protection in conformity with standards NF S 61.701, NF S 61.705 and NF E 29.579. Our priority is being responsive! Our aim is satisfying our customers’ needs at best, as soon as possible.
We have main features to achieve our goal:
- We have a very comprehensive range of couplings for industrial hoses: Guillemin couplings, cam and groove couplings, food couplings, express couplings, flange couplings, hydraulic couplings, steam couplings, valves…
- We are offering very competitive prices thanks to a true mastery of the production line, and thanks to purchase optimization of our 3 branches/subsidiaries.
- We produce high quality products and a complete traceability for our customers.
- We have a large products availability thanks to our three warehouses in France (Chassieu), Germany (Cologne) and in the United Kingdom (Preston).
- We provide tailored-made/custom made couplings thanks to our welding workshops and machining workshops.
- We are the exclusive distributor of PENFLEX for stainless metal hoses in France.
- We also offer a range of Teflon hoses.